If you’re a student from a developing region of the world – including parts of Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East – you could be eligible for a number of international scholarships aimed at bringing a more diverse and inclusive student demographic to universities across the globe.
Many scholarships for students from developing countries will have additional criteria, such as a specific country of origin or destination, a particular subject of study, or ties to a particular university, so it can take some savvy scholarship hunting and a tad of flexibility to find one that suits you.
Here at Moremone, we bring you latest scholarship applications.
Applications are currently invited for the International Scholarship Program which is awarded to Outstanding applicants who are looking at pursuing a degree program at Vytautas Magnus University – Lithuania.
These scholarships are offered to current and prospective foreign students of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programmes taught in English at Vytautas Magnus University.
VMU scholarships fully covers tuition fee or part of it for:
- the whole study period
- one academic year
- one semester
Application Deadline: September 10, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Masters
Number of Awards: Not known
Eligibility: You are eligible for a Vytautas Magnus University Scholarship if you:
- Meet the University’s academic requirements and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Meet English language entry requirement.
- Hold an offer for a full time Bachelor or Master Programme at Vytautas Magnus University or fulfill the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme.
How To Apply:
- Filled-in Scholarship Application form
- High School or Bachelor degree diploma and its supplements (transcript of records) in the original language and translated into English. These documents must either (a) approved by the Apostille – for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention.
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance issued of Vytautas Magnus University.
- Copy of passport or other document of identification (note: passport should be valid at least until October, 2021).
- Proof of English proficiency. Minimum requirements: TOEFL 87 iBT / 534 PBT, IELTS 5.5., level B2; or an official document from an official institution showing you had courses in English or studied English language.
- Documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of their scientific (art) production and (or) other scholarly activity if any.
Scanned copies of application documents have to be sent by e-mail to VMU International Cooperation Department (email@example.com).
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Please subscribe and share this scholarship application to your friends. They might need it
Don’t forget to drop a comment if you found this information useful