If you’re a student from a developing region of the world – including parts of Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East – you could be eligible for a number of international scholarships aimed at bringing a more diverse and inclusive student demographic to universities across the globe.
Many scholarships for students from developing countries will have additional criteria, such as a specific country of origin or destination, a particular subject of study, or ties to a particular university, so it can take some savvy scholarship hunting and a tad of flexibility to find one that suits you.
Here at Moremone, we bring you latest scholarship applications.
The Radboudumc, Netherlands invites applications for the Hypatia Tenure Track Fellowship Grant ‘modeling and simulation’ which is awarded to Individuals looking to acquire a Fellowship Program in Netherlands.
This is the core of our mission: To have a significant impact on healthcare. To get a better picture of what this entails, check out our strategy.
Applications Deadline: 29 Sept. 2019, 23:59 CET
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Research Fellowships/Grants
Value Of Program: 1 million Euros for 4 years.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be an enthusiastic, skilled, and proactive researcher with a degree in (medical) informatics, (health) economics, econometrics, or a similar discipline
- Applicants must have an interest in the building and application of micro simulation models, early cycle health economic modeling and optimization of early detection strategies in health care.
How To Apply: The selection procedure has two steps:
- The CV and proposal outline
- Full proposal, seminar and interview
Visit the official page to apply (link found below)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Please subscribe and share this scholarship application to your friends. They might need it
Don’t forget to drop a comment if you found this information useful