If you’re a student from a developing region of the world – including parts of Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East – you could be eligible for a number of international scholarships aimed at bringing a more diverse and inclusive student demographic to universities across the globe.
Many scholarships for students from developing countries will have additional criteria, such as a specific country of origin or destination, a particular subject of study, or ties to a particular university, so it can take some savvy scholarship hunting and a tad of flexibility to find one that suits you.
Here at Moremone, we bring you latest scholarship applications.
Applications are invited for the International Merit Awards which will be awarded to International students who are seeking to acquire a degree program at Temple University, Japan.
The award category is divided into three parts-
- Diamond Scholarship- It will cover 50% of the full-time tuition fees.
- Dean’s Scholarship- It will also cover the 50% of the full-time tuition fees for two consecutive semesters contingent on maintaining a 3.0 GPA at TUJ.
- TUJ Scholarship- It is the one-time grant for the discounted matriculation fee.
Application Deadline: October 15 the year prior to entry
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate Program
Eligible Field Of Studies: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Value Of Scholarships: Varies
Number of Awards: One award
Eligibility: To take advantage of a scholarship, all recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at TUJ (3.2 or higher for Diamond Scholarship recipients)
- Remain enrolled at TUJ on a full-time (12-18 credits) basis in fall and spring semesters (9 credits in summer semester)
How To Apply:
- Complete your Admissions Application by the Scholarship Eligibility Deadline and check the applicable box on the admissions application form. There is no separate application form for merit scholarships.
- Submit supporting items by the Scholarship Eligibility Deadline. Examples of supporting items include:
- Letters of Recommendation – sent by counselors/teachers directly to email@example.com or via postal mail.
- Personal copies of Awards/Honors – scanned copies may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other documents demonstrating exceptional qualifications. These may be e-mailed to email@example.com
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Please subscribe and share this scholarship application to your friends. They might need it
Don’t forget to drop a comment if you found this information useful