If you’re a student from a developing region of the world – including parts of Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Middle East – you could be eligible for a number of international scholarships aimed at bringing a more diverse and inclusive student demographic to universities across the globe.
Many scholarships for students from developing countries will have additional criteria, such as a specific country of origin or destination, a particular subject of study, or ties to a particular university, so it can take some savvy scholarship hunting and a tad of flexibility to find one that suits you.
Here at Moremone, we bring you latest scholarship applications.
Are you interested in acquiring a degree program from the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, (IUPUI) USA?
We are pleased to announce that the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, USA is offering scholarship opportunities to International students who wants to acquire a degree program from the Institution.
The Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, (IUPUI) USA is offering two different scholarship program, namely:
- Merit scholarships: IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission.
- Competitive scholarships: These scholarships require you to submit a separate application.
- 1st November 2019 for Fall academic session
Offered annually? Yes
To Be Taken At (Country): USA
Number of Awards: Not specified
Eligible Countries: All
Value Of Scholarship:
- Scholarships range in value from $5,000 to $28,000 per year.
- Some merit scholarships can be combined with some competitive scholarships.
- Housing stipend of $2,500
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be International students
- have applied or applying for a degree program at the institution
- have good academic records
How To Apply:
IUPUI will automatically consider you for these scholarships when you apply for admission. Students can only receive ONE merit scholarship. Merit scholarships may be renewed for up to four years.
These scholarships require you to submit a separate application to the Honors College. They will also require you to submit additional materials.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
- You must submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for most of these scholarships. If you take the tests multiple times, submit all of your scores. We use your best scores when we determine your scholarships.
- All scholarships require you to be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters (12 credit hours or more per semester) .
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.
Please subscribe and share this scholarship application to your friends. They might need it
Don’t forget to drop a comment if you found this information useful